Binghamton University Bike Share (BUBS) is BU’s own bike share program. Spread the word to all of your friends!
Hours are 12:00-8:00 PM.
How It Works
- Sign out a free bike at the Old Union Info Desk. You will be issued a key with a number on it.
- Walk out of the Union to the front of the Engineering Building. You will see 2 bike racks under the overhang with our bikes on them.
- Find the bike with the same number found on your key, and unlock it.
- Enjoy your free bike for a maximum of 4 hours. Available times are from 12 pm – 8 pm
- Return the bike to our rack when you are done. Make sure it is properly locked up.
- Return the key to the Old Union Info Desk and sign the bike back in.